Monday, July 23, 2007

Bath Surround Installed

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've posted. This is mainly because we weren't doing much with the bathroom that needed mentioning and because we were waiting for the bathtub surround to come in.

The surround came in before the 1st of July and we ended up putting it up and in shortly after.

I've been super busy with work and everything else, so I haven't had much time to update lately. Plus, it seems I had more time to update when we didn't have such a pretty bathroom to shower in!

I'll make this a multi-part update since I have a mix of photos and still need to take some photos of more recent little addings. Addings such as some floor moulding/trim, fixed painting, corner trim on the bathtub surround, trim along the side of the tub, all the bathtub fixtures fully in and fully functioning.

Yes, I'm totally behind on updating these things and I was requested to update! I'll get started on the next set of photos a.s.a.p.



Comparison between the Swanstone surround and the Green Tea wall color -- totally perfect together!







No comments: