Friday, June 1, 2007

Green Tea and Porcelain

I'm out of town for a couple days, so I don't know all the details, but as of yesterday...



• Finished mudding the walls
• Primed and painted the walls "Green Tea" (partially painted in the photo)
• Toilet went in!

I heard the possibility of the sink/vanity going in today. so hopefully that's happening. I can't wait to see more photos of the progress, until I come back home. It's almost a fully functioning bathroom! It's definitely looking more "finished," as it's been coming together in the past week.

We will need to figure out a way to cover the walls around the bath, while we wait for the Swanstone surround to arrive. That way we can take showers again, at home! While I love soaking in the tub and washing my hair outside, it sure is nice to be able to take showers while on vacation!

I really like the process of remodeling a room. Taking out the old and replacing it. Looking for tiles, sinks and such. It's definitely fun to do! It's amazing to see the progress everyday.

No comments: